||Digital Marketing & eCommerce Manager - Luxury / Beauty / Fragrance / Cosmetics
||July / August 2017
|| Full Time
We are working with a luxury company currently seeking a Digital Marketing & eCommerce Director to join their team full-time.
This position will oversee all digital marketing intiatives, eCommerce, CRM, and general digital management for a fragrance brand under a larger umbrella of luxury brands.
Digital Marketing Director’s ideal background:
- at least 7 years experience in digital marketing & eCommerce (ideally with eCommerce in one of your titles!)
- Flexible for in-house or agency experience, ideally with beauty / fragrance client experience
- eCommerce, digital media, CRM & loyalty programs, and SEO experience is a must
Digital Marketing Director’s responsibilities:
- Reporting to the Marketing Director, you will be focused on the digital efforts with the support of a digital marketing manager, coordinator, and intern
- Director must be comfortable working directly with high level executives, the leadership of this brand is highly involved, and will be responsible for liaising between internal & international departments including creative, finance, operations & inventory
- Director will be responsible for a brand that brings in more than $1 million in revenue, qualified candidates will be have experience with brands with similar (or higher!) revenue and the drive to push that number higher
- Create eCommerce initiatives for the brand, including determining the strategy behind online and email promotions and creating content for the website and email outreach
- eCommerce projects will also include managing the company's inventory and fulfillment needs, and relationships with vendors and retailers
- Expand and elevate existing CRM & loyalty programs, including managing the database, and developing new programs to engage with consumers
- Oversee digital media advertising campaigns, including traditional digital media buys as well as social media campaigns
- Responsible for developing SEO and SEM campaigns, including the implementation
- Above all, the Director must also understand how to measure success using KPIs and sales values, and use these indicators to improve effectiveness for future campaigns
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: NY35@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.