||Integrated Designer - Fashion + Retail
|| Ongoing freelance
Our fashion and accessory client is looking for a DESIGNER to join their team in an ongoing freelance role.
**NOTE: Based in Astoria / LIC, commutable via subway.**
AT A GLANCE:
The creative team is looking for an integrated designer who can work on everything from print ads and web assets, to retail signage and packaging mocks.
The ideal designer has at least 3 years of experience and ideally has a fashion & retail background.
- Designer will report to an art director who is focused on the retail side of the business for several brand lines within this company
- Designers within this team must be flexible to work on a variety of projects for retail promotions, eCommerce, and marketing
- Must be comfortable communicating with internal departments to ensure consistency across creative and proactively suggesting solutions when necessary
- Print projects will include layout design for look books, in-store and printed promotional pieces, print advertisements, POP images
- Digital projects will include website creative, email blasts, and support with social media (although brands have specific folks decided to social sharing)
- Other projects include illustrations and mood boards, packaging prototypes, and image sourcing
- Team collaboration is key, several members of this team have been together for years and they are looking for someone to join with the same mentality
FASHION / RETAIL experience is highly preferred.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: NY40@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.