||Front-end Developer (with design skills) - Freelance
||New Jersey - North
||Monday, July 24th
Our client is a well known name in entertainment. They are currently seeking to add a stand out Front-end Developer with an eye for design to support the marketing team on several consumer-facing products.
The Front-end Developer will:
- design for product and editorial marketing deliverables
- work closely with key stakeholders like the VP of Global Marketing
- Code and design with HTML and CSS, email campaigns, digital products, and content marketing projects
The ideal Front-end Developer should have:
- experience designing and developing a broad range of projects including web, email, social media campaigns, and advertising assets.
- Strong HTML/CSS and jQuery knowledge
- knowledge of responsive design principles
- extensive experience using Adobe CS (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- excellent communication skills
- strong attention to detail
- 3-5 years of experience in entertainment, media or a related field
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: NJ18@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.