||Photo Art Director (Social Content) - MUST have photography skills
|| Full Time
Our client is a luxury women's fashion brand. Their brand is hip, trendy and youthful. They are seeking a Photo Art Director to curate their Social Media Content. This role will reports directly to their Executive Creative Director.
- Curate all of their Social Media content for all 3 brands which will include: photographing product shots, selecting and styling the images, editing, and possibly some video editing.
- Their brands are currently on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter.
- Sets and executes growth and creative strategy for Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram Stories.
- Partners with creative and digital teams to develop cohesive campaign themes and brand messaging.
- Develops workable budgets, content and editorial plans and realistic timelines.
- Photographs and live posts from events.
- Works with the eCommerce team to manage paid organic social boosting.
- Ideal background will be an Art Director with strong Photography & Social Media experience. Ideally some video editing experience as well.
- This person can also be a Photo Editor, Photo Stylist, or Social Media Expert that has a great Photo eye.
- There will be no graphic design involved in this role.
- Must be experienced in Photoshop. AfterEffects and Premier are a nice to have.
- Previous Fashion / retail experience is a nice to have.
- Strong eye for Photography and a great Point of View.
- Ability to style photos for social media.
- Passionate about Fashion and Social Media.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: email@example.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.