||Photographer - social media
|| Full Time
Our client is a luxury women's fashion brand. Their brand is hip, trendy and youthful. They are seeking a Photographer to curate their Social Media Content. This role will reports directly to their Executive Creative Director.
- Curate all of their Social Media content for all 3 brands which will include: photographing product shots, selecting and styling the images, editing, and possibly some video editing.
- Their brands are currently on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter.
- Sets and executes growth and creative strategy for Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram Stories.
- Partners with creative and digital teams to develop cohesive campaign themes and brand messaging.
- Develops workable budgets, content and editorial plans and realistic timelines.
- Photographs and live posts from events.
- Works with the eCommerce team to manage paid organic social boosting.
- Ideal background will be an Art Director with strong Photography & Social Media experience. Ideally some video editing experience as well.
- This person can also be a Photo Editor, Photo Stylist, or Social Media Expert that has a great Photo eye.
- There will be no graphic design involved in this role.
- Must be experienced in Photoshop. AfterEffects and Premier are a nice to have.
- Previous Fashion / retail experience is a nice to have.
- Strong eye for Photography and a great Point of View.
- Ability to style photos for social media.
- Passionate about Fashion and Social Media.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an E-Verify Company