||Junior Visual Merchandiser - Freelance (part-time)
Our client, an international creative agency known for their innovative retail displays, is seeking support of a Junior Visual Merchandiser to support their team.
Junior Visual Merchandiser role:
- work closely with their team's in-house Senior Visual Merchandiser as their extra set of hands for store change-outs throughout the rest of the year
- Hours: will be 7:00am-11:00am for 1-2 days on 7 pre-designated weeks through the end of the year.
- their in-house VM will have attended the store's 'model' in the UK and will be instructing on how to properly roll out the new plan-o-gram.
- you'll be folding, constructing, moving things around, setting up signage, etc...
Ideal Junior Visual Merchandiser:
- 1-2+ years of experience
- Visual Merch experience in the fashion and/or homeware product space is a huge plus!
This is an onsite, in-store role with days and hours as noted above.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: NY60@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.