||UX Design Lead (Product, Education) - Fulltime
Our client, a technology innovation leader in the literacy education sector, is seeking a UX Designer to Lead their team.
UX Design Lead role:
- directly manage a Design team of ~5 people and work collaboratively with the Product Managers and the Engineers/Developers
* Experience in Development or managing a team with Developers is a huge plus as this role will be more technical than visual/art
- strategize innovative approaches to the ever-increasing complexity of their educational literacy product
- track/measure the effectiveness and success of the UX changes
- the workflow of the team is less of a 'hand-off' environment and more of a collaborative team effort across design, product mgmt, and development from beginning through to the end.
Ideal Design Lead:
- 8+ years of experience (including several years in a managerial role)
- has experience working in an agile environment
- proficient in Sketch and/or Invision
This is a direct hire fulltime role in which you will be offered a base salary + stock equity. The company has been around for 4 years and is very well-backed by venture capitalists. Upon hire, you will have access to their full suite of benefits.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: email@example.com
We are an E-Verify Company