||UX Design Lead (Product, Education) - Fulltime
Our client, a technology innovation leader in the literacy education sector, is seeking a UX Designer to Lead their team.
UX Design Lead role:
- directly manage a Design team of ~5 people and work collaboratively with the Product Managers and the Engineers/Developers
* Experience in Development or managing a team with Developers is a huge plus as this role will be more technical than visual/art
- strategize innovative approaches to the ever-increasing complexity of their educational literacy product
- track/measure the effectiveness and success of the UX changes
- the workflow of the team is less of a 'hand-off' environment and more of a collaborative team effort across design, product mgmt, and development from beginning through to the end.
Ideal Design Lead:
- 8+ years of experience (including several years in a managerial role)
- has experience working in an agile environment
- proficient in Sketch and/or Invision
This is a direct hire fulltime role in which you will be offered a base salary + stock equity. The company has been around for 4 years and is very well-backed by venture capitalists. Upon hire, you will have access to their full suite of benefits.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.