||Junior Project Manager w/ Strong Quality Assurance Skills
||As soon as 5/22
|| 1-2 Months
Our client, a global non-profit organization is seeking a Junior Project Manager with strong QA experience to join their team for a freelance project.
For this project, the Junior Project Manager will be the sole point person liaising between their Global Archives, Marketing Communications, and Development team to ensure the site is functioning properly. Responsibilities include:
- Daily QA of the website, logging errors such as broken links, images and general functionality
- Project managing the status of the site, while taking direction on updates and enhancements from the Marketing Communications and Global Archives departments
- Communication needs and updates to the Development team, and working to QA their updates before pushing live
To be considered for this role, the Junior Project Manager will have:
- Experience working on site migration projects
- A keen eye for detail, you are a the net that catches mistakes and corrects them before anyone else notices
- You have excellent organizational and communication skills, and the ability to manage several tasks at once without breaking a sweat
Interested an qualified please apply!
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: NY45@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.