||Junior Art Director (Branding / Advertising) - Freelance to Full-time
||Within a Couple Weeks
|| Possible Full Time
||Freelance to Full Time
Our client, a division within a well known agency, is looking for a Junior Art Director to join their team on a freelance-to fulltime basis.
The ideal Junior Art Director will have 2-4 years of agency experience on the brand side and has had success working on 360 campaigns for big-named clients across digital, print, and industrial verticals. Coming from a production background will be a plus, as well as having some UX/UI know-how.
To be successful in this role, the Junior Art Director needs to be able to jump into a fast-paced environment, not be afraid to speak their mind.
In this role, the Junior Art Director will be working with a lean and mean team to create internal branding identity systems and campaigns for Fortune 500 companies.
- Collaborating with Art, Copy, and Account Management to provide strategic & creative solutions for client needs.
- Think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts across a whole range of media.
- Working to create framework for new site builds as well as banners.
- Present visual concepts to Creative Director, team, and clients and not be afraid to stand by your idea and speak your mind!
- Develop concepts, graphics and layouts for company logos, websites and in-office materials.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a passionate, hardworking team at big-name agency!
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: NY45@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.