||Packaging Designer - Freelance-to-Fulltime / Fulltime
||Within a Couple Weeks
|| Open ended
Our client, a well known design agency and manufacturer in the beauty industry, is seeking a Packaging Designer to join their team.
Packaging Designer role:
- work closely with the internal creative studio and the various marketing teams
- day-to-day responsibilities include: creating logos, branding guidelines, applying them to packaging, and fleshing out several design iterations
- this is a teaching role in which you'll be given the opportunity to work alongside a team that has been creating top-level high-end designs for beauty/fragrance brands
Ideal Digital Designer:
- this is an entry-level role so the biggest priority for this role is your versatility as a Designer and your ability to match high-end, luxury aesthetic
-full proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite
- you will not need mechanical skills but they will be a plus!
This role will begin as soon as the right person is identified. Our client is open to direct hire fulltime as well as freelance-to-fulltime. The company offers fulltime benefits: health, vision, dental, 401k, PTO, etc.. *Office hours are 10:00a-6:00p.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: NY23@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.