||Junior Graphic Designer (print + digital) - Freelance (2 months, onsite)
||Within a Couple Weeks
|| 4-6 weeks
Our client, a well-known trendy online retailer, is seeking support of a Graphic Designer.
Graphic Designer role:
- working closely with the Creative Director, Art Director, and other Designers, you will be responsible for designing print and digital assets including but not limited to: emails, website graphics, invitations, brochures, presentations (including occasional graphs/charts), hang tags, gift boxes, etc...
- you'll be working off of a very strong styleguide + brand guidelines
Ideal Graphic Designer:
- At least 1 year of experience
- portfolio that displays your work for ad campaigns, and strong typographic capabilities
- full proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite
- experience in Keynote is highly preferred!
This is an onsite, freelance role anticipated to begin Monday 5/15 and continue for approximately 2 months (potential to extend. You will have a workstation provided for you.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: email@example.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.