||Junior Digital Designer (emails) - Freelance (2 months, onsite)
||Monday 7/10 or sooner
|| 6-8 weeks
Our client, a well-known trendy online retailer, is seeking support of a Junior Digital Designer.
Junior Digital Designer role:
- work alongside another Designer (and under an Art Director + a Creative Director) to flesh out 3-4 email campaigns per week
- you'll be given art direction, graphics, copy, and their styleguide and be expected to turn around email designs
- the brand design aesthetic is high-end, luxury, and modern
Ideal Junior Digital Designer:
- 1-3 years of experience
- portfolio that displays your work on email campaigns, and strong typographic capabilities
- full proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite
- exposure to the program Scene7 and/or any experience creative GIFs are a plus!
This is an onsite, freelance role anticipated to begin Monday 7/10 (or sooner) and continue for approximately 2 months. You will have a workstation provided for you.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.