||Product Designers w/ UX/UI Skills - Full-time
||As soon as the right person is identified
|| Possible Full Time
||Freelance to Full Time
Our client, a hip start-up in the social media / design space, is currently seeking a rock star Product Designer to join their team for a full-time opportunity.
As the Product Designer, you have:
- 2-3+ years of product and UX design experience, preferably from a startup.
- Has a portfolio that illustrates deep knowledge and experience in user-centric design principles, process and thinking
- Has worked extensively across design, development and product teams, with inherent knowledge of how to manage UX design process and projects: gathering requirements, incorporating research, high fidelity, rapid iteration prototyping and distilling data into layouts and final designs
- Are a full-stack designer - ready to do everything from abstracting complex user flows to tweaking subtle animations in our mobile app
- Is highly skilled in wireframing, site mapping, prototyping, etc. for web experiences
- Has an elevated aesthetic sense, and are able to not only create elegant designs, but recognize them as well
- You love technology. Knowledge of HTML and CSS are a plus
- Motion and interactive design experience is a major plus!
In this role, the Product Designer will:
- Be a key member of a small team, where each member plays a huge role in defining the culture. You are passionate, smart, kind and ambitious! e
- Craft beautiful web and mobile products that real people use, and the opportunity to have a voice in creating a premium experience for users
- Manage projects from concept to creation, and can work with multiple stakeholders
Interested and qualified please apply!
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: NY60@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.