||Technical Project Manager / Producer (Onsite) Pharmaceuticals
||Within the Week
||Freelance to Full Time
Our client, a cutting edge biopharmaceutical communications agency is looking for a PROJECT MANAGER / PRODUCER to join their team!
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Orchestrate all project coordination for assigned training projects
- Schedule and attend project meetings with clients
- Direct and manage project teams
- Serve as a project strategist, architect, and editor
The ideal candidate should have:
- 5+ project management experience
- Demonstrated ability to think and plan strategically to meet client business needs
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills
- Experience within pharma/medical field
- Professional positive demeanor
This role is onsite, freelance with the possibility of going full-time. Apply within!
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: STM20@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.