||Executive Creative Director
||Within a Couple Weeks
|| Full Time
||Competitive base + bonus
Our client is a global Financial Services firm, and they are currently seeking a talented Global Creative Director to join and lead their in-house design and production team.
- This role reports into the Head of Brand Strategy who reports directly to their Global Head of Marketing
- Lead a global design team consisting of 20 people which includes 3 separate teams: design, studio management and print production.
- Provide design leadership to all projects including print/collateral, digital, events, and presentations.
- Define and execute the global vision/ mission of the entire team.
- Develop, mentor, and guide the team in their professional development.
- Collaborate with marketing and content teams and ensure messaging is consistent throughout all creative.
- 12-15 years of experience leading design and studio teams.
- Experience managing global teams is preferred.
- Strong digital design background
- This role is hands-on, and this person will be expected to be hands-on in design.
- Strong leader who is able to set strategic direction, manage large teams and inspire great creative.
- Knowledge and/or experience in Financial Services is a nice to have, not a must. Our client is very open to other industries as long as the person has the right skill set.
This company hires people who are smart, hands-on, collaborative, entrepreneurial and have strong leadership skills and can really lead a team. They value people who have a point of view and lead by example. The company culture is corporate, and this role will be required to wear a suit 6 months out of the year.
This is an exciting opportunity with a wonderful company. If this sounds like you, please apply today!
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.