||Senior Digital Designer
We are working with a lifestyle and apparel brand who is seeking a SENIOR DIGITAL / INTERACTIVE DESIGNER to join their team on a freelance basis.
Experience with eCommerce and retail highly preferred!!!
AT A GLANCE:
The Senior Digital Designer will join the team at an exciting time of growth given that this company just launched a new product line and their eCommerce business is growing!
SENIOR DESIGNER MUST:
- Have a design portfolio which showcases a focus on digital projects
- Have experience with retail brands, ideally apparel
- Passion for fitness, active lifestyles are key
DETAILS OF THE SENIOR DESIGN ROLE:
- Reporting to the Creative Director, you will work together to innovate digital outreach for the brand and be hands-on with the execution
- More strategic projects will include innovating the eCommerce page and brainstorming fun and creative social media outreach (e.g., what kind of boomerang would the Instagram followers be most excited by?)
- Liaise with the PR and Communications team to support with the art direction for photo shoots
- Create social media and digital campaign elements that feature upwards of 20 different celebrity and athlete partners
- Video experience and any hands-on editing skills are a huge plus, especially as it relates to viral social media or videos
- Projects that will require less creativity but will still be a part of this role include designing digital and mobile ad units and designing email newsletters
- Future growth for this team is imminent and you will be respnosible for managing freelancers and ultimately in the ideal world, hiring additional digital designers to support the team
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: NY31@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.