||Senior Product Designer - Fulltime
Our client, an industry leader in the media world, is seeking a Senior Product Designer to join their team.
The direct team you'll be joining has been hand-picked from across the world to create a powerhouse lineup determined to innovate the way consumers experience news and media.
Senior Product Designer role:
- alongside a team of UI and UX Designers, Front-End Developers, and fellow Product Designers, you will be an important player in refreshing the way consumers enagage with new/media
- main product focus: a large, complex website (and it's network of online properties) with a massive amount of traffic // applies to web, mobile, and app
- you will: develop style guides, create design systems, build prototypes for user testing, analyze usability testing, and implement necessarily changes based on feedback
- while this role is not currently managerial, it will potentially grow into such role down the road
*Please note that you must have experience designing brand identities (BONUS if your experience is for a complex/large scale website with a lot of traffic)
Ideal Senior Product Designer:
- 5+ years of experience
- you portfolio MUST have samples of responsive web (app experience is a plus as well!)
- you should have deep understanding of new/media, research, and/or prototyping
- must thrive in a collaborative, cross-function team
This is a direct hire fulltime role anticipated to begin within May 2017. Upon hire, you will be eligible to opt into the company's full suite of benefits.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: NY40@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.