||Video Editor (Documentary / Commercial Content)
||week of 5/22
|| 1 week onsite to start, ongoing, project based
Our client, the in-house creative studio of a well-known media company, is currently seeking a VIDEO EDITOR to help their team on a project-based, onsite basis.
The VIDEO EDITOR:
- Has extensive experience with editing documentary and commercial-style content
- Is highly proficient in Adobe Premiere, AfterEffects and Creative Cloud
- Is comfortable in all aspects of the editing process - from post production to color correction to audio enhancements
- Works well in a team setting, is open to feedback and a collaborative environment
- Can work onsite as needed
- Is friendly, flexible, creative, and works well in a team environment!
This is a great opportunity for a VIDEO EDITOR to join an awesome, friendly, established team on a consistent basis!
**Background check required prior to starting onsite!
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: email@example.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.