||Within a Couple Weeks
|| through July
Our client, a well-known education and publishing group, is currently seeking a DIGITAL DESIGNER to join their team through the end of July, with possible extension.
In this role, the DIGITAL DESIGNER will be:
- working with the digital team to redesign existing editorial textbook layouts in a NON-TRADITIONAL way
- selecting imagery, designing title treatments, layouts, conducting design testing
- collaborating with editorial and UX teams
The DIGITAL DESIGNER:
- Ideally, has 3-5+ years of digital design experience, with knowledge of UX and UI; editorial design is a major PLUS!
- Has strong layout and design skills, a clean, modern, bold, and fun aesthetic, and a portfolio that showcases fresh thinking across a range of brands
- Is an expert in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Works well in a fast-moving environment, with the ability to communicate effectively across all levels and departments of an organization
This is an exciting opportunity to play a major role in a redesign of highly visible education materials and join a friendly, fun team!
***Please note, a criminal background check will be conducted after candidates are selected for this role***
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: NY70@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.