||Experiential Renderer (3D) / Designer - Freelance or Fulltime
Our client, an innovative experiential agency, is seeking a Renderer / Designer to join their creative team.
*The best candidates for this team will have experience and understand designing for an actual environment/space (ex: museum floor plans, event design, experiential understanding, etc...). You must understand how people will physically interact with the team's Designs!
Experiential Renderer / Designer role:
- join a team of Designers (some focused on renderings and other more so on the visual event/experiential design)
- work closely with the strategy team to ideate experiences and visuals
- turn those ideas into an actionable drawing // part of this responsibility is understanding how builds are executed because the designs needs to realistic
- the projects you tackle will be graphic elements such as event renderings, retail environments, pop-up shops, vehicle wraps, etc. These are high-end brand experiences for well-known brands. You may also be assisting with the creative development of experiential structures and elements.
Other miscellaneous responsibilities:
- verbally communicate (to internal team members and external clients and partners) the look and feel of creative elements
- Work with internal teams and external vendors to execute production of designs within budgets
- Manage and maintain internal timelines and budgets
- Manage and clearly articulate all production and execution needs through worksheets and other documentation
- Create print-ready files
- Work on-site at events and brand experiences to direct how graphic elements will create the final appearance
Ideal Experiential Renderer / Designer:
- the team is looking for two new team members: a mid-level with 3-4 years of experience and a senior with 5-6+ years
- 3D Renderings will be created in SketchUp so you must be fluent
These openings have flexibility to be a direct hire or a freelance-to-fulltime scenario.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: email@example.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.