||Integrated Designer (AGENCY) - Full Time
||Within a Couple Weeks
|| Full time
Our client, a renowned PR agency, is currently seeking a solid DESIGNER to join their studio team full time.
- Has 1-3 years of agency design experience, with experience working on illustrations and light retouching projects
- Will be joining the creative team, working directly with Creative Directors on some of the agency's biggest clients, including a major hotel brand and a global CPG brand
- MUST have ADVANCED skills in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Must have a portfolio that showcases the ability to tell a story through composition, typography and layout design
- Will be working on a variety of campaign materials across print and digital, including but not limited to: infographics, light retouching, illustrations, social media, content design, etc.
- Must work well in a studio setting under tight timelines, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
The DESIGNER must have a passion for beautiful design and storytelling and an extra special interest in SOCIAL MEDIA. You must have a strong interest and experience in digital video production, web design and development, branding, experiential, etc!
The ideal DESIGNER will have anywhere from 3-5+ years of experience working on integrated agency campaigns for a variety of brands, with an emphasis on exposure to digital and social. You must be comfortable working with team members at all levels and being conceptual as well as hands-on executional. Must be client facing!
This is a great opportunity to join a well-known team, full time!
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: NY23@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.