||Production Designer (Print)
|| Potentially on-going
Our client is a well known name in broadcast and entertainment seeking a Production Designer to help with several upcoming projects next week.
The Production Designer will:
- work on Print Design projects
- both design new and edit existing work
- work on everything from Key Art to Marketing Collateral
- work on a variety of projects and must be ok to jump from one to the next
- must be able to handle design as well as production (through to mechanicals)
The Production Designer must:
- ideally have experience designing print work for entertainment or broadcast clients with a fun and illustrative style
- be able to jump right in
- be fluent in the full Creative Suite and confident setting up files (mechanicals) for printers
This is onsite.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: NY60@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.