||Designer (with entertainment experience)
|| Open ended
Our client is a well known name in broadcast and entertainment seeking a designer to help with several upcoming projects next week.
The Designer will:
- work on Print Design projects
- both design new and edit existing work
- work on everything from Key Art to Marketing Collateral
- work on a variety of projects and must be ok to jump from one to the next
- must be able to handle design as well as production
The Designer must:
- ideally have experience designing print work for entertainment or broadcast clients with a fun and illustrative style
- be able to jump right in
- be fluent in the full Creative Suite
This is onsite ongoing.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: NY60@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, protected veteran status, or other bases protected by applicable law. Creative Circle complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in ever location in which we do business. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.