||Photographer/Producer (Content/Beauty) - Freelance, onsite
||Within 1-2 weeks
|| Open ended
||Freelance/ possible Full Time
Our client, a cutting-edge global beauty brand, is currently seeking a PHOTOGRAPHER/PRODUCER to help their team with ongoing freelance projects.
Ideally, the PHOTOGRAPHER/PRODUCER:
- Has at least 3-5+ years of experience producing and shooting photos and digital content for beauty brands
- Has extensive experience in the social media and content space (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, etc.)
- Is hands-on in all aspects of photography and photo production: staging, shooting, and editing images
- Knows how to take a vision and execute across multiple content platforms
- Has strong Photoshop skills and light skills in video editing and production
- Is able to travel to capture and document events for the brand and repurpose the content for multiple outlets
- Works well with a small, scrappy team; is self-motivated, cool under pressure, and is passionate about creating beautiful, engaging content
In this role, the PHOTOGRAPHER/PRODUCER will be working directly with the regional marketing and brand teams to translate their content visions into reality. You will be producing, staging and shooting images, content and possibly some video and then editing it for use across digital and social channels.
You must have a strong creative vision, but understand working within the constraints of the marketing and brand teams.
This is a great opportunity for a PHOTOGRAPHER /PRODUCER to join a world-renowned beauty brand as they continue to innovate and build their presence in the social and digital space.
Apply with your portfolios today!
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, protected veteran status, or other bases protected by applicable law. Creative Circle complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in ever location in which we do business. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.