||Visual / UI Designer- Freelance / Possible Full Time
|| July 28
||Freelance/ possible Full Time
Our client is top digital agency, and they are currently seeking a Freelance Visual / UI Designer to help their team out. Ideal background will be someone who has worked on Mobile Apps and has prototyping experience.
- Design and execute innovative visual design solutions
- The work will include rapid prototyping, which will need both a strong designer and someone with a product background who has preferably worked on mobile app builds before.
- Someone from a start up background is a plus
- Collaborate with UX Designers, Copywriters, Visual Designers, and Developers to concept, design, prototype, test, and iterate products
- Lead, coach, inspire and motivate Designers and Senior Designers
- Be comfortable designing and prototyping during conceptual phases of a project
- Create new designs from scratch, but also can operate within existing guidelines
- Ability to present creative concepts and work
- Ensure all design deliverables are ready for a pixel-perfect handoff
- Some travel may be required
- Bachelors Degree with 6+ years of experience in design and interactive
- Strong conceptual thinking
- In-depth knowledge of current iOS, Android, Web and OSX interface conventions
- Outstanding portfolio that showcases beautiful layout, typography and UI/UX examples
- Expert knowledge of Adobe CS, Sketch, Invision
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work efficiently under pressure with careful attention to detail
- Solid understanding of HTML and web development technologies
- Animation and motion experience is a plus
This is a freelance onsite project that starts May 1 and goes through July 28 with the potential to go full time.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: NY35@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, protected veteran status, or other bases protected by applicable law. Creative Circle complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in ever location in which we do business. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.