||Digital Marketing Manager (Spirits) - Full Time
||Within a Couple Weeks
|| Full Time
Our client, a boutique creative and communications agency with a focus in the luxury space, is helping their high end spirits client identify a DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER to join the team full time.
The DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER will be an employee of the spirits brand, but sit onsite with the boutique agency team.
The DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER:
- Will be responsible for overseeing and driving all digital marketing functions: eCommerce, SEO/SEM, email, social,display advertising, etc.
- Must have extensive, proven experience in the digital marketing space, preferably in an agency environment and looking to make the jump to brand side
- Is a highly creative marketer and analytical thinker who can extract data from campaigns and develop customer insights
- Has worked extensively on luxury and high-end spirits brands
- Is well-versed in all areas of digital marketing, is comfortable being a team of one, possesses a "roll up your sleeves, get it done" attitude, and easily manages their own projects
- Has hands-on experience with executing Google Adwords, Facebook and other social/paid/display ad campaigns
- Is an excellent communicator and has a fun, friendly personality that lends well to an intimate team environment!
In this role, the DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER will be responsible for:
- All digital marketing and campaign concepting and execution
- Working with larger marketing team to align digital efforts with larger campaigns
- Measuring and analyzing campaign success and customer touch points
- Use cultural insights to measure success of emerging technologies and industry trends
- Compiling and presenting findings to the larger marketing and creative teams
The DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER sits onsite with the brand's agency of record's beautiful CHELSEA office. This is a great opportunity to work with a highly creative team and continue to grow the presence of a luxury brand!
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: NY20@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.