||Motion Graphics Designer (animation and editing skills) - Freelance
|| 4-5 days
Our client, a boutique creative agency well-known for their work in the video space, is seeking support of a Motion Graphics Designer with video editing and animation skills.
Motion Graphics Designer role:
- you'll be working with a Designer and the Creative Director to complete two projects
- for both projects, you will be provided the look and feel + art direction
- project 1: create a 90 second - 2 minute sizzle reel for an international lighting company. You'll need to design objects from scratch, create their animation effects, and weave existing product footage via editing
- project 2: creative a 'video wall' highlighting several tech companies in a small city in a way that makes them seem cohesive. This project will require you to work with the team to source footage to be editing alongside existing motion graphics that you will be given
Ideal Motion Graphics Designer:
- 2+ years of experience working in post-production
- Full proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, Premiere Pro, and AfterEffects
- While you will receive creative guidance, this is not an execution only role. Your ideas and input will be highly valued!
This is an onsite freelance role that will last 4-5 days beginning Tuesday 4/18. If you're able to bring your own laptop, that would be very helpful but it is not mandatory.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: email@example.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, protected veteran status, or other bases protected by applicable law. Creative Circle complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in ever location in which we do business. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.