||Digital Project Manager - Freelance - up to 36 months!
||Within a Couple Weeks
|| up to 36 months
Our client is a well-known entertainment company currently seeking a freelance DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER to join their team.
Ideally, the DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER:
- Has 4+ years of experience as focused on web and mobile development, either in-house or creative/ad agency
- Has strong knowledge of all things digital, demonstrated experience working through software development life cycle from concept to completion
- Is experienced working in an Agile/Scrum environment and has worked across development, creative, UX and admin teams for major site and mobile launches.
In this role, the DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER:
- Will be responsible for all aspects of project management and act as the liaison between all project stakeholders
- Will be the main resource for all issues, questions, documentation during the project life cycle, oversee multiple releases per year, oversee UAT, creating plans, requesting test account, collecting feedback and communicating certification
- Is responsible for attending and sending recaps of daily IT meetings and clearly communicate all project expectations in and effective and concise manner.
You must have familiarity with HTML5, CSS3, experience working in CMS systems, project management software and Microsoft Office. You must be a self-starter with a positive attitude and the ability to build trust and rapport across teams.
This is a great opportunity to join a fun, hard working, well-known team! This role is FREELANCE, up to 36 months.
**Drug and background screen required prior to starting.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: NY20@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, protected veteran status, or other bases protected by applicable law. Creative Circle complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in ever location in which we do business. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.