||Integrated Account Coordinator – CPG and Spirits – Full-time
||May 1st or sooner for the right person
|| Full Time
Our client, a boutique media agency is looking for an Integrated Account Coordinator to join their team on a full-time basis starting May 1st or sooner for the right person.
In this role, the Integrated Account Coordinator will report to the Senior Account team and President and will be responsible for:
- Working with the senior teams and President to assist in the creation of presentation decks, management of timelines for campaigns, research, communicating with clients and outside influencers, and admin support for a variety of CPG and spirit brands.
- Creating SOWs, updating project plans as needed, traffic, and coordinating tasks for Print, Digital, Interactive, Broadcast, Outdoor, Mobile, etc.
- Seeing a campaign from concept through client approval and production, as well as helping with reporting on the key metrics and results.
The ideal candidate is detail oriented, hands-on, collaborative, able to work with small team, and comfortable with a lot of supervisory contact.
- 1-2 years of account management and experience. Agency background and experience with CPG and spirits is a HUGE plus!
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while working with a small team.
This is a full-time opportunity to join a team that celebrates creative and professional excellence, a strong team, and prestigious CPG and spirits accounts! Benefits include: Competitive Salary, company outings and dental/health care benefits. Apply today!
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: NY45@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, protected veteran status, or other bases protected by applicable law. Creative Circle complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in ever location in which we do business. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.