||Junior / Midlevel Animator w/ Illustration Skills - Freelance to Full-time
||As soon as 4/15
|| Possible Full Time
||Freelance to Full Time
Our client, a boutique agency with an entrepreneurial spirit is presently looking for a Junior Animator with Illustration skills to bring on to their growing team.
As Junior Animator, you will be working with the current Lead Animator, and together you will be the go-to people for all things animation for the firms wide list of clients, the main one being a major hospital. Having creative reign on these parts of the projects, you will be:
- Designing smart animations for both mobile and web use
- Creating storyboard animation for E-learning platforms, and other instructional animation videos.
- Working cross-functionally with a team of developers and designers to bring thoughtful illustrations to life-- you are expected to have illustration skills but will have the support of additional designers.
- Grow the teams capabilities in terms of what they can offer clients, this is a key role with tons of opportunity to grow!
- First and foremost, you MUST be a self-starter. The team you are joining is scrappy and passionate.
- Experience concepting and creating animations
- Must have experience working in After Effects, Adobe CS and have a creative, clean and sophisticated look and feel to your reel. You may not have a ton of work, but you're looking to grow and learn.
This is a freelance to full-time opportunity starting as soon as they find the right person. Interested and qualified please apply!
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: NY31@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.