||Events Planner - freelance, on-going
Our client is a large international corporation and they are presently looking for a freelance Events Planner.
To be considered for this position you should have the following skills:
- 3+ years of events planning experience
- Ideally coming from a PR firm or Internal communications team
- Experience working at large corporations on everything from a corporate run to a luncheon
- Has worked on both internal and external events
- Has helped plan full events from start to finish
- Must have some writing experience as this role will be expected to craft invitations for events, a journalism degree would be helpful
- Can handle administrative tasks
We need smart, savvy, high energy, professional, super organized candidates who are detail oriented and can anticipate every situation, so no detail is left out. Someone who is not above helping clean up after an event if needed - a real team player. Looking for that candidate who is always one step ahead of an issues, a true problem solver with good instincts.
Flexibility to work evenings and weekends if needed from time to time (not frequently).
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: NY23@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, protected veteran status, or other bases protected by applicable law. Creative Circle complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in ever location in which we do business. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.