||Graphic Designer (print, POP/POS) - Freelance
||Week of 4/24
|| 10 weeks
||up to $30 per hour; DOE
Our client, a major retailer of athletic apparel, accessories and footwear, is seeking a strong Graphic Designer with print experience to join their in-house team.
Graphic Designer role:
- sit on the Visual Merchandising design team alongside 2 other Designers and a Creative lead
- MUST be able to work autonomously. You'll manage your own creative from pitching the initial ideas, through several versions/iterations, and eventually handing your designs off to the production team to prepare for print
- You'll be designing: in-store marketing materials, store window signage, and branded event collateral
- prior to handing your designs to the production team, you must
- this role will allow you to flex your conceptual chops while working within a well-established style guide (lifestyle/ athletic brand)
Ideal Graphic Designer:
- MANDATORY: samples within your portfolio that show your ability to design for the print space
- 3+ years of experience
- PLUS: any retail/POP/POS experience, strong typography skills
- Adobe CS proficiency - with excellent InDesign and Photoshop skills!
- thrive in a fast-paced environment
You should be creative and extremely detail-oriented, able to take direction well and be ready to hit the ground running.
Please note this is a 10+ week freelance project slated for 20-30 hours/ week with flexible work days which will ultimately lead to full work weeks.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: NY70@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, protected veteran status, or other bases protected by applicable law. Creative Circle complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in ever location in which we do business. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.