||Senior UX Designer / Researcher - Full Time
||July / August 2017
|| Full Time
Our client is a reputable financial institution seeking a Senior UX Designer to join their growing team ASAP!
They don't want a typical financial background. They want candidates who have a strong eye for design and can recreate their current platform and customer experience.
The Senior UX Designer will be collaborating with Product Managers and Engineers on their "Investments" products. You will have to research the best design flow for desktop, mobile and their app. You will also collaborate with the data analytics and market research teams to deliver design research insights.
- 8+ years of visual design experience .
- Proficiency in Sketch, Invision and Keynote.
- Experience defining design systems across devices.
- Define testing strategy and run design research studies both online and in-person
- Experience designing brand identity and guidelines.
- Experience working in Agile environments.
- A keen understanding of user behavior as it relates to design.
This is an exciting opportunity available ASAP!
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: email@example.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.