||Marketing Manager / Director
||Within a Couple Weeks
|| Full Time
Our client is a nonprofit who is seeking a Marketing Manager /Director who was strong understanding of cross channel marketing, strategy and ability to craft content for marketing campaigns.
The Marketing Manager / Director will:
- Develop and implement strategic marketing to improve both acquisition and retention
- Look at metrics and current marketing initiatives from a holistic approach and be able to optimize reach
- Work with sales, product and creative team to initiate content, promotions and marketing initiatives across social channels and full digital space
The Marketing Manager / Director must:
- Have ability to initiate and ideate content and campaigns as well as craft copy for social or other shorter for initiatives
- Be able to both track analytics from current campaigns and put them to use for future optimization
- Having worked on subscription based marketing is a plus
- Strategic approach and full digital marketing understanding is a must
- A passion for or experience in the nonprofit sector is preferred
This is an immediate full-time role. Please send samples of any writing you have done from a marketing standpoint in your response.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: NY23@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.