||Print Project Managers - Full Time
|| Full Time
A top telecommunications company is building out their own internal creative agency and they are seeking 3 Print Project Managers to join their rapidly growing team Full Time in April.
If you fit the role requirements below, please let us know (in a few bullet points) why you would be a good fit for this role. Please include what agencies you worked with, specific campaigns / projects you worked on, who you worked with internally, if you have management experience, etc.
- Partner with outside agencies in managing promotional and marketing efforts.
- Write creative briefs on complex projects & interpret them for project teams.
- Presents concepts to clients, obtain feedback and translate that feedback for the project team.
- Collaborate on creative development and direction with client, design and production teams.
- Provide feedback to project team during internal creative reviews.
- Review client change requests and respond with schedule/cost impacts along with alternatives.
- Negotiate timelines and budgets and ensures that all deadlines are maintained.
- 3-5 years of digital and/or social project management experience from an innovative brand or ad agency.
- Background from an ad agency preferably working on print campaigns.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams, both through idea generation and assessment of ideas generated by others.
- Team player with excellent relationship building skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment & adept at crisis management.
- Ability to gain client trust and effectively manage client expectations.
- Strong understanding of the creative process as well as design and print/web production.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: NY8@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, protected veteran status, or other bases protected by applicable law. Creative Circle complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in ever location in which we do business. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.