||UX Designers - Full Time
|| Full Time
A top NY based telecommunications company is currently building their own internal creative agency and they need TWO UX Designers to join their rapidly growing team Full Time in April!
If you fit the role requirements below, please let us know (in a few bullet points) why you would be a good fit for this role. Please include what agencies you worked with, specific campaigns / projects you worked on, who you worked with internally, if you have management experience, etc.
- Identify user requirements by researching and analyzing user needs, preferences, objectives, and working methods.
- Studying how users consume content, including data categorization and labeling (this involves meeting with focus groups).
- Plan information architecture by studying the site concept, strategy and target audience.
- Create user scenarios; preparing data models; designing information structure, work-and data flow and navigation; evaluating information representation; conducting creative meetings.
- Crafting interactive experiences and producing workflow.diagrams, user scenarios, flowcharts and storyboards.
- Preparing interaction specifications, navigation rules, organization of information and site maps.
- Implement information architecture by preparing paper and interactive prototypes and mockups including page layout and navigational elements.
- Coordinating with Web Producer and Production Developer to integrate site concept, visual design, writing, interface, and navigational structure; documenting structure and processes.
- Validate information delivery by developing and completing usability test plans
- Evaluate traffic patterns; studying user feedback; coordinating with Usability Specialists.
- Update job knowledge by tracking research regarding web design and usability;
- Participate in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- 4+ years of UX Design experience (a few years of leadership experience is preferred)
- Background from in-house or external agency preferred
- Proficiency in Axure, Balsamiq or InVision.
- Working knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, jQuery UI, etc.
- Experience with UX for web based applications.
- MUST have a portfolio!!
- Hands-on experience with UX deliverables including strategy and analysis documents, prototypes, visual design and UI specifications.
- Hands-on design of navigation, interaction, nomenclature systems, and UI diagrams including flows, wireframes & sitemaps.
- Experience with Agile SRUM including writing user stories and tasks would be a huge plus!
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: NY13@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.