||Designer with Motion Graphics Skills for Social Media- Freelance
||Week of 6/19
Our client is an interactive marketing agency seeking a Freelance Designer with motion graphics skills to join their team for ongoing work across several brands.
Our client is looking for a Designer who:
- loves typography and graphic design with a portfolio that showcases a high level of design execution
- loves designing creative for digital and social channels with the ability to collaborate on campaigns and ideation
- has an understanding of social and digital platform limitations and opportunities (ideally)
- is comfortable creating vector illustrations
- has a passion for great design in motion and can make magic happen in After Effects
- can work in a fast paced environment and take feedback with ease
- loves working with all subject matter from food to home improvement to entertainment
MUST BE KNOWLEDGEABLE IN:
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Adobe AfterEffects (you should have decent skills here, incorporating your amazing design powers with transitions, sound, and special effects)
- Powerpoint is a plus but not required
You should also have strong design, color theory and typography skills. If your portfolio shows this, please let us know!
**Did you know, Creative Circle offers health benefits and 401Ks for ongoing freelancers! http://www.creativecircle.com/Documents/2016%20Candidate%20Benefits.pdf
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: email@example.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.