||Art Director / Designer with Motion Graphics Skills - Freelance
||Within a Couple Weeks :: April / Early May
Our client is an interactive marketing agency seeking a Freelance Art Director and Designer with motion graphics skills to join their team for ongoing work across several brands.
The Designer will:
- be working on various projects and accounts, from food to entertainment so you must be able to jump in where needed and have a great range to your style
- work on cutting edge digital and social design
- able to work on everything from social and snapchat filters to video projects, email campaigns and digital activation
* The Art Director will do all the above, plus be involved in concepting, oversee projects, help with resource management and presenting work.
The Art Director and Designer must be:
- a big ideas person who man make things happen
- have a strong understanding of the social media space and extensive experience within the digital space with hands on motion skills.
- fluent in the Creative Suite with After Effects / Animation skills to bring your ideas to life!
- exceptional typography is a must!
You should also have strong design, color theory and typography skills. If your portfolio shows this, please let us know!
**Did you know, Creative Circle offers health benefits and 401Ks for ongoing freelancers! http://www.creativecircle.com/Documents/2016%20Candidate%20Benefits.pdf
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: email@example.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, protected veteran status, or other bases protected by applicable law. Creative Circle complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in ever location in which we do business. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.