||Digital Producer / Content Strategist - freelance
||Week of 3/13 or 3/20
We are working with an online advertising platform to identify a DIGITAL PRODUCER / CONTENT STRATEGIST to help them manage their website update.
This position starts mid-March, will last a few months, and will likely be 25-30 hours per week on average with a flexible work schedule.
- Several years of product management or project management focused on website builds or updates
- Experience working on a site update that is not a huge refresh at one time, but rather continuous changes over the course of time
- Product / Project Manager will be responsible for working with internal teams in order to update their corporate website
- Project Manager will determine the timeline for the site updates, from idea to execution, and manage the creative & development team in the process
- Determine and prioritize the most important site updates based upon internal stakeholder needs
- Familiarity with Drupal / WordPress sites is preferred to understand the process
- Must be willing to wear many hats as necessary & work with a global team (e.g., reviewing site content before it's live)
Please note, because this is a global team you may be asked to take calls at unusual times (early morning / after business hours) to keep the team on track.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: NY35@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, protected veteran status, or other bases protected by applicable law. Creative Circle complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in ever location in which we do business. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.