||Digital Production Manager
|| Possible Full Time
||Up to $150,000 DOE
Our client, a renowned telecommunications company, is seeking a Digital Production Manager to join their new internal creative agency Full Time.
**Please ONLY APPLY if you have been working in a fully digital capacity for the past 3 years (at least)!
**Also, please respond back with 3 bullet points of WHY you would be a good fit for this role. It should include where you worked recently, who you managed, projects you worked on, etc.
The Digital Production Manager will be one of the first hires for this team and will be able to build their own process from the ground up. You will also be working with management to hire your own team which will include at least 5 report to's.
ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Manage and provide creative direction and supervision to creative team for all projects.
- Lead and contribute to projects in partnership with internal & external designers, writers and marketing specialists.
- Ensure consistent, high-quality service by developing & maintaining strong relationships with primary customers of the team.
- Set a tone of cooperation in the in-house agency by promoting a "be of service" solution oriented mentality across the team.
- Coach and develop team members by providing regular feedback & support individual development plans.
- Supervise, coordinate and ensure the on-time delivery and flow of all creative/production from job initiation to final delivery.
- Determine project assignments and monitor workload of all creative and production team members.
- Ensure all brand guidelines and directives are met.
- 6+ years of digital production management experience from a big brand's in-house team or a renowned creative agency.
- Superior knowledge of the digital landscape and best practices for digital production.
- Knowledge of how to work with development teams.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills in order to maintain positive team atmosphere and relationship with clients.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage a team effectively.
- Ability to maintain deadlines in a fast-paced working environment.
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to analyze work flow.
- Ability to work well under pressure and willingness to be flexible to work occasional long days and weekends.
This is an exciting NEW opportunity available IMMEDIATELY.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: NY70@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, protected veteran status, or other bases protected by applicable law. Creative Circle complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in ever location in which we do business. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.