||New Jersey - North
Our client, a major financial company, seeks a UX Designer for an onsite 6-month assignment based in Essex County that will extend to full-time for the right long-term fit. This is an easy commute from NYC by public transportation. The ideal candidate will have experience working with a large team and big data.
The UX Designer will work with a team of visual designers, marketing managers, and product owners and be responsible for:
- Researching complexities of user needs as they relate to digital customer experience
- Helping to find/define requirements and user stories and develop data capture, competitive analysis and developed personas
- Creating mockups, user journeys and wireframes
- At least 2 years of User Experience design experience
- Bachelor's degree in digital design or related field
- Responsive design experience
- Knowledge of Sketch or InVision is preferred
- BONUS: front-end development and/or responsive web design skills is a plus but not required - at least understanding capabilities and how to communicate with developers
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: NJ18@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.