||Designer - with Infographics + PowerPoint Skills
||Within the Week
|| Open ended
||30-45 per hour DOE
Our client is a leader in News and Entertainment, who is seeking to add to the team a Design support.
The Designer will:
- work with the sales and marketing team to support on a variety of projects
- work on PowerPoint presentations
- design collateral for meetings and events - ranging from print pieces to signage and invites
- ideate and design infographics
The Designer must:
- be versed in Creative Suite and PowerPoint
- be able to jump right in
- have a great design eye and able to span a variety of projects
- be able to create icons and infographics
- have a 3-4+ years of year world design experience
This is immediate freelance work!
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, protected veteran status, or other bases protected by applicable law. Creative Circle complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in ever location in which we do business. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.