||Director of Marketing ( Integrated) - FULL TIME
||New Jersey - North
||Within a Couple Weeks
Our client, a major real estate company, is looking to add an Marketing Operations Director to its growing team. In this role you will handle all marketing initatives across a wide-range of initiatives. You will be handling all aspects in the online digital marketplace and report to the VP of Strategy and Business Intelligence.
Overall Responsibilities include:
- Lead all marketing activities
- Develop marketing initiatives around business operations
- Monitor and analyze the eCommerce business performance of KPIs and objectives
- Manage brand consistency and appearance ( billboards, signs, LEDS, and vehicle fleets.)
- Drive brands social strategy
- Collaborate with integrated team members ( Designers, UX, copywriters)
- Manage marketing budget and demonstrate how initiatives produce ROI
To be considered for this role:
- A College degree
- Understanding of NYC urban area
- 6+ years of proven marketing experience B2C role
- Experience negotiating and buying media,billboards, etc.
- Strong analytical and vendor management skills
- Ability to interpret data, draw conclusions and proactively identify areas for improvement.
This is a Full Time opportunity.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: NJ18@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, protected veteran status, or other bases protected by applicable law. Creative Circle complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in ever location in which we do business. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.