||Technical Project Manager - Full-time
|| Full Time
||Up to 125K DOE
Our client is a a Global Digital Healthcare Communications Agency. They are currently seeking to bring on board a dynamic and highly organized Project Manager, who is well versed in the Digital space with technical understanding - you will not be coding in this role, but must be able to work with the development team and have understanding of softwares and capabilities.
The Digital Project Manager will:
- work across various clients for multiple verticals and projects across full project lifecycle
- create, manage and track schedules, plans, scopes, estimates, budgets, resources and more
- will be responsible for testing the functionality of their projects (approx 20% QA work)
- assess project risks and make recommendation for optimization
- work with current in-house clients and on new business initiatives
The Digital Project Manager must:
- Be able to test product and digital assets and should have a technical understanding in the sense of knowing which softwares are being utilized and what they are capable of
- must be highly organized and able to keep multiple projects moving
- Ideally fluent in Agile/Waterfall and understanding of HTML5, CSS, .NET, SQL Server, PHP, MYSQL
- Experience managing web projects involving 3rd party integration and content management tools
- Pharma or Healthcare is a plus!
This is an immediate Full-time role in Manhattan.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: NY13@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.