||Technical Project Manager / Producer (Onsite) Pharmaceuticals
||Within the Week
||Freelance to Full Time
Our client, a cutting edge biopharmaceutical communications agency is looking for a PROJECT MANAGER / PRODUCER to join their team!
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Orchestrate all project coordination for assigned training projects
- Schedule and attend project meetings with clients
- Direct and manage project teams
- Serve as a project strategist, architect, and editor
The ideal candidate should have:
- 5+ project management experience
- Demonstrated ability to think and plan strategically to meet client business needs
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills
- Experience within pharma/medical field
- Professional positive demeanor
This role is onsite, freelance with the possibility of going full-time. Apply within!
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: STM20@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, protected veteran status, or other bases protected by applicable law. Creative Circle complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in ever location in which we do business. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.