||Within the Week
|| 1 Year
Our client is a top Entertainment and News Network seeking the help of a Designer with Strong Photoshop skills and ability to handle design across all mediums through to production.
The Designer will be:
- creating branding, signage, collateral, logos, social, video brand graphics and more
- creating highly designed and illustrative work that can range from clean to a look that pops
- working on a range of 360 projects across the brand
- be hands on and responsible for presenting work directly to the Creative Director
The Designer must:
- have strong InDesign and Photoshop and production experience
- be innovative, edgy and able to design and create graphics
- be conceptual and look at design as a craft
- you must have strong typography
- should have 360 work from logos to full digital
For the right person, this will be a year long freelance engagement.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: NY23@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, protected veteran status, or other bases protected by applicable law. Creative Circle complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in ever location in which we do business. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.