||VP of CRM/Loyalty Marketing (eCommerce) - Freelance
||early to mid January
Our client, a growing presence in the eCommerce space, is currently seeking a VP of CRM/Loyalty Marketing to help their team on a contract basis.
Ideally, the VP of CRM/Loyalty Marketing:
- Has at least 5-7 years of experience developing and implementing loyalty programs for well known brands, ecommerce sites or loyalty solutions platforms
- Understands the nuances of the customer segmentation market and how to engage audiences
- Has developed CRM and loyalty program strategies, as well as been hands on in executing them
- Has implemented loyalty solution platforms
- Works well with a team, and enjoys setting teammates up for success!
- Knows how to see the big picture and distill it into the day to day implementation
In this role, the VP of CRM/Loyalty Marketing:
- Will work hand-in-hand with members of the current marketing team to create customer segments and nuances, and then develop messages and solutions tailored to those consumer bases
- Will develop and implement a program foundation, setting the team up for success!
- Will work between 80-100 hours over the course of Q1 to get the team up and running.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a growing team in the ecommerce space, under the guidance of a visionary CMO!
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to:
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, protected veteran status, or other bases protected by applicable law. Creative Circle complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in ever location in which we do business. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.