||Senior Graphic Designer - Fulltime - CT
Our client, a leading investment management firm, is seeking a strong and versatile Designer to join their small in-house creative team, offering the opportunity to stretch in all directions.
As the main Design source for the company, you will:
- act as a main pillar for steering the brand in the right direction and maintaining overall consistency of design
- work closely with the Creative Director and the Creative Project Manager to assure projects are prioritized, handled in a timely matter, and executed efficiently
- be the primary designer on the team in addition to playing an integral role in big picture thinking around brand direction. You will be the sole Designer with additional support on an as-needed basis as workload fluctuates.
- design a wide variety of assets: print (holiday card, annual report, recruitment advertisements, etc.) , digital/web, styleguide adjustments/implementation, merchandise, environmental, company iconography, etc…
The ideal Designer:
- has 5+ years of experience and is interested in an environment that allows expansion in design capabilities and a wide range of opportunities
- is agile and sharp, thinks on their toes, and thrives in a fast-moving and intense environment that require you to be a master multi-tasker
- does NOT let ego get in the way of great work. You will be part of a cohesive team and well-oiled machine so you must be able to take criticism constructively from all angles.
- has the professional acumen to be client-facing when needed
- fully proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite
The Design aesthetic of the brand is simple, timeless, clean, and refined.
This is a fulltime role located in CT. Many employees at the firm commute from NYC, and so our client offers bus transportation to their campus with pick-up locations throughout Manhattan – typically about 1 hour each way. You will have access to top-notch benefits including health, vision, dental, life, and 401k. Office dress is business casual, with plenty of room to be yourself.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: STM20@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.