||Social Media Coordinator / Photographer - Fashion / Retail
||July / August 2017
|| Full Time
We are seeking a creative Social Media Photographer / Coordinator to work with a spirited fashion brand. This is a FULLTIME opportunity.
PLEASE NOTE: This client is in Long Island City.
SOCIAL MEDIA PHOTOGRAPHER A GLANCE:
- Funky and out- there aesthetic that captures boldness and quirk
- Versatile enough to shoot with an iPhone, this isn't necessarily a professional photgrapher role!
- Awareness of, and interest in, the business side of social media and digital advertising
- Opportunity to work directly with fashion personality!
DETAILS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- At least 2 years of experience - more is preferred!
- Background in lifestyle, fashion, or retail is preferred, but open to candidates with a creative / design background or marketing / communications
- Responsible for the social media for two major retail brands, using content and photos taken by customers as well as by you
- Design skills are a plus, GIFs even better!
- Liaise with internal colleagues in marketing, sales, eCommerce, and even with the brand personalities themselves
We are looking for someone who will bring their vivacious and positive energy to this team! We've worked with them for several years and consistently hear about what a great place this is to work, this is your opportunity to become part of this work family!
PLEASE NOTE: You must be able to share a portfolio of work that you've done as well as any personal creativity highlights!
LOCATED IN LONG ISLAND CITY, accessible via subway lines M & R; also has parking!
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.