||Social Media & Digital Content Coordinator - Fulltime - Fashion / Retail
||May / June 2017
|| Full Time
We are seeking a creative DIGITAL COORDINATOR to work with a spirited fashion brand. This is a FULLTIME opportunity.
PLEASE NOTE: This client is in Long Island City.
DIGITAL COORDINATOR AT A GLANCE:
- Junior-Mid level digital and social media savvy coordinator
- Passionate about sharing and showcasing a brand via social media channels
- Hands-on creative coordinator who loves to snap photos
- Interest in the business and analytics behind digital advertising and social media
- Opportunity to work directly with fashion personality!
DETAILS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- At least 2 years of experience - more is preferred!
- Background in fashion preferred, but open to candidates with a creative / design background or marketing / communications
- Coordinator will be hands-on ideating and creating engaging material for social platforms (help on set with photo shoots and work with marketing director to come up with ideas, too!)
- Liaise with internal colleagues in marketing, sales, eCommerce, and even with the brand personalities themselves
We are looking for someone who will bring their vivacious and positive energy to this team! We've worked with them for several years and consistently hear about what a great place this is to work, this is your opportunity to become part of this work family!
PLEASE NOTE: You must be able to share a portfolio of work that you've done as well as any personal creativity highlights!
LOCATED IN LONG ISLAND CITY, accessible via subway lines M & R; also has parking!
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.