||Senior Proposal Writer
|| Possible Full Time
||Freelance/ possible Full Time
||up to $38/hr DOE
Our environmental client has an exciting new opportunity for a Senior Proposal Writer to join their growing team!
- Analyze RFPs and related documents
- Develop proposal plan, schedule production, and manage execution from start to finish
- Write, edit, and produce of Presentations, Proposals, Statements of Qualification etc.
- Manage relevant data such as project information, resume information, and other proposal-specific data
- Act as a leader within the team, be prepared to share new ideas and a fresh perspective
- 4 to 6 years of relevant experience, experience in the energy or utility markets is preferred
- Experience preparing proposal responses, presentations, and related materials under strict deadlines
- Team player who works collaboratively with all necessary members to meet deadlines and complete projects
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Microsoft Office Suite
This opportunity is 40 hours/wk onsite in Downtown Indianapolis with the potential to become a full time employee!
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: email@example.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.