||Web Content Coordinator
|| 1 year
||Up to $23, DOE
Our pharma client in the Northern burbs is seeking a Web Content Coordinator to help their team.
You'll be responsible for supporting the Web Content Manager with publishing content within internal and external sites, to include corporate website, content hub and more.
- Maintains and updates content within internal and external websites, content hub and intranet websites.
- Manage and publish content within CMS
- Complete approvals and document process as necessary for content pre-publishing
- Monitor internal and external websites, and other digital marketing initiatives for compliance to standards
- Perform QA tasks, such as checking for broken links within websites, and monitoring use of digital assets, such as photography.
- Basic image editing tasks with Photoshop, including cropping, resizing, optimizing for web
Ideal Web Content Coordinator has 1+ year of relevant experience with knowledge of Adobe Enterprise Manager, Photoshop and HTML/CSS.
Must be able to pass a background/ drug screen!
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: email@example.com
We are an E-Verify Company