||Senior Art Director
|| Full Time
||up to 100K DOE
Our client is in the training, e-learning and digital space.
They are looking for a Senior Art Director who will start their creative department and ultimately build a department.
They are looking for a Senior Art Director who can contribute in the following areas:
- Design Strategy
- Creating Mood Boards
- Selling concepts through to clients
- Creating elevated designs across all mediums. Deliverables could include e-learning graphics, print collateral, micro-site design, portal design, presentations, event graphics
Production and File Management
- Ensuring that files are organized and can be packaged to go to print or to go live with digital tactics
This client is looking for a Senior Art Director who exhibits clean/elevated design sensibilities to include an appreciation for typography, imagery, palate choices and more.
The ideal candidate:
- Can work 3 days from a Metra accessible suburb and 2 days downtown
- Has an understanding of digital (UX, basic HTML/CSS)
- Has a portfolio of integrated work ideally on behalf of clients in the professional services space
- Can present to clients, build a team and grow a capability for this agency.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: email@example.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.